82. Mandibular canine has the straightest mesial alignment of crown to root
83. Mesial surface of the crown of the Mandibular canine is almost parallel to the long axis. D
84. Mandibular canine has longest CROWN dimesion of ANY other tooth
85. Mandibular canine has a less prominent cingulum than the Maxillary canine
86. Mandibular canine is narrower MD than the maxillary canine
87. Mandibular canine is the anterior tooth that MOST FREQUENTLY exhibits a bifurcated root
88. Bifurcation for the mandibular canine roots when present creates F-L roots(facial and lingual roots)
89. Mandibular canine has the LONGEST ROOT lengh of any MANDIBULAR tooth(Attention! Longest root of any Tooth is Maxillary canine)
90. In cross section, the root of the mandibular canine is IRREGULARLY OVAL.
91. Cross section of the mandibular canineat CEJ is OVOID but wider M-D at the labial
92. In cervical cross section the root of the Mandibular canine is flattened in a M-D direction.
93. When compared to a maxillary canine, the Mandibular canine has contact areas located more incisally.
94. Mandibular canine has a continuous convex facial surface from incisal to apical end
95. Manibular canine makes a C shape from crown tip to root apex
96. Mandibular canine has incisal edge lingual to long axis
Maxillary 1st premolar
97. Maxillary 1st premolar has the most pronounced developmental marginal groove of any maxillary tooth.
98. Maxillary 1st premolar has a mesial concavity that makes difficult to adapt a matrix band.
99. Cervical cross section of Maxillary 1st premolar exhibits a kidney shaped root outline.
100.The cervical cross section of the Maxillary 1st premolar exhibits a kidney shaped pulp chamber floor
101.Non-molar tooth that most frequently exhibits 3 roots is Maxillary 1st premolar
102.Facial cusp of the Maxillary 1st premolar is offset to the distal
103.Maxillary 1st premolar has longer mesiofacial cusp ridge than the distofacial cusp ridge. Only premolar with longer mesial cusp ridge (so does primary maxillary canine).
104.The premolar with the steepest cusp inclines.
105.Maxillary premolars lingual cusps are offset to the mesial. But the buccal cusp is offset to the distal
106.Maxillary 1st premolar is the posterior tooth that has the greatest cervico-occlusal crown height.
107.Non-molar teeth having the sharpest demarcation btn pulp chamber and canal