500 QUESTIONS GOOD LUCK 1. Additional cured silicones (polyvinyl Siloxane) are often the materials of choice for impressions for fixed restorations. Each of the following
501. Pseudomembranous colitis (clindamycin) 502. Therapeutic effect (safety) 503. No to do w asthm – Give Oxygen?? – We can give oxygen in asthma (acute
400. Methotrexate- anti cancer drug folic acid inhibitor – T 401. What is battery? Treatment without informed consent 402. Autonomy – Let the patient decide.
301. The function of Langerhan’s cells is: Antigen presentation to lymphocytes 302. Langerhan’s cells are absent in: Junctional epithelium 303. Which periodontal fibers are consistent
201. Contra for use digoxin – Diuretics (will inc digitalis toxicity), also contraindicated in ventricular fibrillation & ventricular tachycardia. 202. Mech of action of heparin
101. Class v cavity punch the hole on rubber dam more bucally – True 102. Same for gold restoration use 212 ivory clamp – clamp
1. All of the following are adverse effects of opioids except? diarrhea and somnolence 2. Advantage of osteogenesis distraction is? less relapse, large movements 3.
On day 2, I got all the cardiac patients and smokers 1- One case was about cardiac stent, patient wanted teeth cleaned. There were 10-12
Good Luck!!!! 1- Enamel mineralization – 5.5 2- APF percentage – 1.23% 3- Coughing medications – lisinopril was the answer I picked (it was like